FOCC Medway operates under English Charity law with a strict code of governance that you can download by selecting this link: FOCC Medway Governance V5 – Mar 30 2020
Our charity consists of trustees and an Executive Committee responsible for the day to day operation of the charity, all of which are elected each year by the membership. For the current year this consists
- Tony Baldwin – Chairperson (Trustee)
- Michelle Howe – Secretary (Trustee)
- Janet Wadlow – Treasurer (Trustee)
- Christine Comfort – Safeguarding Officer (Trustee)
- Toni Millum – Membership Manager
- Mark Wadlow
- Linda Baldwin – Head of Fundraising
- Lynne Holden (Trustee)
- Frances Bryce (Trustee)
- Susan Ranson (Trustee)
We are on the lookout for the following positions:
If you feel you have the necessary skills or experience, then do get in contact.
Everyone is a volunteer, and no one is paid. This means that every penny we receive goes straight towards helping the children and their families.
All volunteers who spend time with the children during their visits and the host parents are DBS-checked and vetted by the charity.