Welcome to Friends of Chernobyl’s Children (FOCC) – Medway!
Our aim is to support children from disadvantaged social backgrounds in areas of Belarus that continue to be affected by the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. We do this by bringing a group of 16 children to the UK each summer for a recuperative visit of four weeks.
Whilst in the UK, the children live with local host families and meet during the week for medical visits, educational visits and lots of fun activities. Find out more about our charity and the work we do here.
The impact of these breaks away from the radiation contaminating their air, food and homes is huge. But we cannot do this without your support. There are many ways that you can get involved with FOCC Medway and help change these young lives:
- Come to our fundraising events. Find out more here.
- Help us to run our fundraising events or run one for us. Find out more here.
- Make a monetary donation to FOCC Medway. Find out more here.
- Sponsor one of our children. Find out more here.
- Donate items to FOCC Medway. Find out more here.
- Become a host family. Find out more here.